The complete intermediate- to advanced-level dictionary for learners of English
Learn the most important words in English, including the words you need to study other subjects and prepare for international exams such as IELTS, TOEFL®, International GCSEs and Cambridge English: B1 Preliminary and B2 First.
- ISBN: 9780194406147
- Pagine: 896
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensioni: 216×138 mm
Updated with the latest vocabulary, NEW Writing and Speaking Tutor, and NEW Oxford 3000™ and Oxford 5000™ keywords, the Oxford Student’s Dictionary helps students learn the most important words in English, including the words they need to study other subjects such as Art, Computing, Science, Geography, History, Literature, Maths, Music and Sport.
- Print book
- Online Vocabulary PracticE
- Over 34,000 words, 13,000 phrases and 40,000 meanings in British and American English, with highlighted curricular words.
- Over 8,000 curriculum words for subjects such as Art, Computing, Science, Geography, History, Literature, Maths, Music and Sport.
- Over 1,000 NEW words and meanings (gene editing, gig economy, neurodiversity, permaculture, STEAM).
- NEW Oxford 3000™ and Oxford 5000™ keywords graded by CEFR level.
- NEW OPAL (Oxford Phrasal Academic Lexicon) teaches academic keywords.
- NEW Writing Tutor helps you plan, write and review your own writing tasks, and prepare for writing exams.
- NEW Speaking Tutor helps you prepare for speaking exams.
- NEW online vocabulary practice including curricular videos and 360° Interactive Images.