Headway Advanced Workbook with Key
Updated with new texts, topics and themes, Headway 5th edition provides fresh and relevant English instruction that is tailored to your students’ needs.
- Collana: Headway Digital Gold Fifth edition
- Level: Advanced
- ISBN: 9780194547949
- Pagine: 96
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensioni: 276×219 mm
Headway 5th edition provides fresh, relevant English instruction needed for success today.
Headway and its award-winning authors, Liz and John Soars, are names that have become synonymous with English Language teaching and learning. Teach with Headway’s perfectly-balanced grammar and skills syllabus, based on the course’s world-renowned methodology.
Headway 5th edition retains the course’s trusted methodology and has been completely updated with new texts, topics and digital resources.
The Workbook offers learners additional practice for every unit of the Student’s Book, for homework or self-study.
- Provides additional activities for further practice that are specifically tailored to fit with the Student’s Book content.
- Includes extension activities with extra grammar and vocabulary exercises related to the unit topic to extend learning.
- Everyday English tasks present further opportunities to practice relevant, real life English.
- Review sections allow students to test themselves and to see how much they can remember.
- The answer key allows students to check their own answers and review their progress.
90% of teachers believe Headway has helped their students progress to the next level of study.* Its balanced methodology of vocabulary, grammar and integrated skills provides the right level of challenge for students.
Headway 5th edition listens to feedback from teachers and focusses on topics and activities that are relevant and useful to today’s adult students, whilst retaining the trusted methodology teachers love.
Combining practical, real life content for today’s students with flexible digital resources that are clearly linked to the Headway syllabus, the course ensures students are engaged and motivated for success.
* The Headway Oxford Impact study was conducted in January and February 2018. 170 teachers responded. Oxford Impact is a unique way of evaluating the impact that educational products and services from Oxford University Press have on teaching and learning.