English File Digital Gold B2. Student’s Book & Workbook with key + Ready for Seconda Prova
Gets you talking
Christina Latham-Koenig, Clive Oxenden, Jerry Lambert
|Format:||Mixed media format|
English File’s unique, lively and enjoyable lessons are renowned for getting students talking. In fact, 90% of English File teachers we surveyed in our Oxford Impact study found that the course improves students’ speaking skills.*
- Collana: English File Digital Gold Fourth edition
- Level: Upper-Intermediate B1+/B2
- Livello: B2
- ISBN: 9780194039413
The English File fourth edition Student’s Book is packed full of interesting content to keep students of all levels talking.
Online Practice gives students the opportunity to practise and develop their language and skills or catch up on a class they have missed.
English File fourth edition has built on tried and trusted methodology and contains uniquely motivating lessons and activities that encourage students to discuss topics with confidence.
Finding interesting material for English File Fourth Edition.
The course offers a range of materials that you can use according to your student’s needs and the time and resources you have available:
Student’s Book with Online Practice allows students to practise and develop their language skills, catch up on lessons they have missed and track progress with Online Practice.
Workbook reinforces each lesson and can be used as extra practise during class, or set as homework.
Enhanced Video integrated into the Student’s Book. Video listenings integrated into each File and Practical English activities follow the entertaining drama with Rob and Jenny.
Extra Video on Online Practice with Sound Bank Videos that give the students the unique opportunity to listen to a clear model of the English sounds and interactive videos that allow students to practise the langauge from the Practical English lessons.
The Teacher’s Guide with Teacher’s Resource Centre gives you everything you need to create flexible lessons that work for your students.
Classroom Presentation Tool shows the course content, on screen, making it easier than ever for teachers to deliver heads-up, engaging lessons.
Quick Tests and File tests for every File, as well as Progress Tests, an End-of-course Test, and an Entry Test, which you can use at the beginning of the course.
- NEW and updated texts, topics, and tasks that make students want to speak in English.
- Students build confidence to communicate with a proven balance of Grammar, Vocabulary, Pronunciation and skills in every File.
- Each Student’s Book comes with access to new Online Practice that is directly linked to each Student’s Book.
- English File now integrates NEW video listening activities in to each even numbered File. These short documentaries and dramas make class time more dynamic and exciting.
- NEW interactive videos linked to Practical English sections allow students to record themselves and play the recording back for out-of-class speaking practice.
- NEW Sound Bank Videos videos bring English File‘s unique Sound Bank to life.